Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
nicolas tavern
9 Posts
Please could someone tell me how I get to Nicolas Taverna from the Alva apartments in Fig Tree Bay? Also, any other recommendations for tavernas in this area that do good authentic Cypriot meze/food would be welcome.
A meze will normaly include most of the dishes you would have as strarters anyway, so you had a few small starters and a lot of small main courses. :lol:

Mark
Retsina turn right out of alva and its a couple of hundred yards on same side :wink:
Does anyone know how far the Nicolas Tavern is from the Issaac Apartments in Pernera?
The nicolas tavern is a way from the issac apartments , you can walk but it will take you a while the last time we went we got a taxi which did not cost mush .We stayed at the issaac about 4 years ago and it is a great place to stay :lol:
Thanks for the reply mo rolfe, after I posted I realised the Nicholas Tavern was Protaras rather than Pernera, will still go though as we intend to get taxi's some nights into Protaras. Thanks for the info on the Issaac's, have heard some good things about it and am really looking forward to it now, only 8 more weeks 8)
Im so jealous that i am not going to cyprus this year i love it . we are going to majorca in about 10 weeks but im sure we will have a good time. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.