Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Many thanks for posting your recommendation :tup
I have emailed my sister about this one- she is out there now
No problem. Hope people try it as like everyone in Cyprus they are feeling the pinch but they put so much effort in they deserve the custom. Compare that to the conveyor belt restaurants in the harbour who tend to overcharge and take customers for granted. It's sad but from what we could see the traditional Tavernas seem to be dying out which is a real pity as Cypriot food is one of main reasons for going there!
Haven't been to Michaels taverna since last time in 2008 but going back to paphos in October so will definitely pay a visit. We tend to eat here a few times during our stay as food is excellent. Glad to hear it is still worth a visit!
Another taverna well worth a visit is the Doria located about 50 yeards from the sea near the Cynthiana Beach Hotel between paphos and Coral Bay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.