Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
The News has made me so happy. After visiting Michael in Varna Prison, I called his father on my return to U.K. to say his boy was "NOT GUILTY". I have visited some 60 prisoners in U.K. and one can form an opinion from mannerism, speech and hygeine. My Prayers are still with the family as there will be some awkward times ahead. Tonyt.
I have read articles about this case with interest and am pleased about this news too as I never thought Michael was guilty.
However, sympathy must go to the barman who was injured.

Monaco, the takeaway is situated in Party Street just a few minutes from the Kristal. If you are walking along party street say from Havana outdoor pool its located on the right hand side walking along almost opposite the Perunika Hotel and its located on a corner.
really very pleased that Michael is free at last :tup June
I am too, especially as it was a miscarriage of justice. Just wish the low life who did admit to it could be rounded up by the police and handed over to the Bulgarian authorities. He wouldn't be laughing then.

Toonman
I sincerely hope in light of the fact Mr Straw pardoned Mr Shields based on the confession of a certain individual, then Mr Straw shows the courage to immediately order for the arrest of the self confessed guilty one and dispatch him to Bulgaria to face the appropriate justice.

CSM :D
Thanks morh...

I have a far better idea of exactly where it is now....the dear ol beeb only flashed the photo up on the screen for a few seconds, and, Party Street always seems to change every visit. Not so busy this year in early June and it seemed to us much more room to walk about both on and off road.

kind regards...Jim
Unfortunately it has been decided to close this topic as it is not holiday related.

MarkJ HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.