Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Savannah,

Click on the link below and it will take you to the resort reports for Cyprus, you can have a read through and see which ones appeal to you. You can do the same with the hotels, just check out their reviews before you decide.

Good luck finding something,

Shell :D
Hi there
Cyprus is a fantastic place. So don't hesitate to book, you'll enjoy it.

Regards
Dawn
Try Paphos and do the full day excursion by jet out of Paphos to Egypt - all you need to see of Egypt in one day!!

ATB,J.
Hi Limmasol is very built up and the beaches are rank,you really must try Protaros beaches all around here are great,my wife and i are staying at the Capo Bay Beach hotel very very good,towels -your own sunbeds for the entire holiday good standard of food,great hotel and just a short cab ride away you can go loopy in Ayia Napia,or find a hotel there and crawl home either way enjoy .jim.
try ayia napa its a fantastic resort with something for everyone
The grecian bay hotel is a lovely 5 star hotel and 2 other 5 star hotels in napa are the Alion hotel, the Aenaes hotel and now the Adams beach hotel (it has just been awarded its 5star status)
Some good 4 star hotels are the Grecian Sands, The Dome Beach Hotel and the Tasia Maris
All these have reviews on this site where you can read feedback on them
Hi Savannah! For me it would have to be Protaras- ab fab beaches- the best on the island. Your only a stones throw from Ayia Napa close enough to go there every night if you want, but at least in Protaras you'll get some peace. I agree the Capo Bay is about the best around. I haven't been there myself, but have had some good reports about Constantinos the Great as well.
Hey everyone :lol: thanks for your suggestions.

I'm going to have a look at the reviews of the hotels. Im also considering having a week away in cyprus and a week somewhere else. Its my friends 21st so we want to make it a bit different. However I'll let you know how I get on.

Savannah x x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.