Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Not sure where your Apts are, but there is an excellent Indian restaraunt on the main strip, about 500m down from the Wellcome Inn bar (heading towards old town) on the beach side of the street.
I've been told that one of the hotels has a very good Indian restaurant (although I've not tried it myself). It's either in the 'Four Seasons' or the 'Mediterranean'.

Regards, Nigel
One of only three disappointing meals (out of about 100!) we've had in Cyprus was an Indian "meze" in Limassol. Can't remember the name of the place, but don't recommend going for the meze option if you see it. If I remember right it was 2 starters and 4 TINY (2 or 3 mouthfulls) main courses. We were waiting for the next selection and he brought the bill instead!! We actually ate again somewhere else after leaving, and how often can you say that in Cyprus?!!

Richie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.