Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Raven, welcome home! :wave

Sounds as though you enjoyed your holiday, thanks for posting your trip report :tup

I'd be grateful if you'd post a review HERE when you have time.

Many thanks.

Pippy :D
Hi Raven..............glad you had a good time.

Am suprised you think the Penita apartments are basic :?: I'm a regular annual visitor to the apartments and can't recommend them enough. If you had stayed elsewhere on Lanzarote you would certainly not be describing them as "basic" because believe me they're far, far from it in comparison to others.

You'll notice most visitors complain about their accommodation not having basic items like Toaster, kettle & microwave............La Penita apartments have all 3 :!:

Glad you liked them and the resort :lol:

I agree Titty Trollops @ The Music Hall Tavern is a fab show and well worth the money for the constant laughs :D
sorry have to disagree about lanis.
most residents agree they are pricey tourist traps with bad service and average food.avoid like the plague
lanis was the best place we ate in the prices were the same as everywhere else and food was much better.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.