Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
What airline are you flying with, Natalie ?

David :wave
nwhitelaw,

From the information you've provided, I guess you're travelling with Fly Globespan. They have a flight which departs GLA for SFB on 23rd July 2007 at 0930. The assigned aircraft is a Boeing 767-300ER which have a triple cabin configuration (Business, premium economy and economy). Economy is configured 2-4-2 with 30" seat pitch.

There's also a thread regarding 'what aircraft am I flying on' for more info, click here

Happy flying!

Darren
Hi

It's virgin we are flying with

thanks
Nat
I didnt think Virgin flew from Glasgow, just Manchester and London. I'm v excited to hear this :D
Hi

June 07 will be the first time they have went from Glasgow.

Nat
hi!
go to http://www.seatguru.com
select virgin,then select the aircraft,dazbo5,has said you will be flying on.
it will give you a complete lay out,of the plane.it states, where the best & worst seats are etc.
i'm positive,that on this site somewhere,someone has said,that if you go,onto the virgin web-site,you can choose your seats.this maybe,an option for you.i'm sure,someone will correct me,if the information is wrong,bit i'm sure iv'e read it somewhere.
tracy
nwhitelaw,

This flight isn't even showing on the system as yet! Do you have a flight number? VS---? I'd guess they'll send one of their Boeing 747-400's to cover the flight in the Gatwick/Manchester configuration rather than an Airbus, you never know though!

Darren
Hi the Glasgow flight is a test season of flights, direct to Orlando Intl. Flight operates on a Saturday leaving Glasgow at 15:30 arrives Orlando at 19:40 on VS071. Leaving Orlando at 22:40 arriving back in Glasgow at 12:50 on VS072. I belive the aircraft is to be a Boeing 747-400 but this has not been confirmed yet.

See Virgin Holidays for more details.
Hi

Yeah, that's correct. That is our flight times.

I will check nearer the time then.

Thanks
Nat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.