Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
if you go into the flights and airports forum quote flight number and date then ask in there our wiz kids will be able to answer all flight related questions

wizard
Hi xleannex, I presume your are on flight FCA892 due to arrive Varna at 0205 on following day. if correct your transfer will normally take 2 hours from touchdown, this can alter by how many drops the coach has to make in resort. Cheers tonyt
Hi Leanne,

If you are with Balkan holidays, you will be flying to Varna with a flight time of approx 3 1/2 hours, and we know that on this particular flight it will be a direct flight out.
But on return from Varna there will be a stop at Southampton, which will add about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to the flight time.
The transfer time is around 45 minutes once all are on the coach.

Peter
hiya thanks for all your replies
i;ve got some more info if this helps :lol:
flight is around 9pm and theres a stop off in southampton
basically i think its going to take forever to get there :(
thanks for all your help anyway
:D
The roof bar will still be open at The Sirena when you get there :glynis

Enjoy

John
Hi Leanne

Dont forget the 2 hours difference between Bulgaria and U.K.
If your flight duration to Varna is 5 hrs on ticket its actually 3 hrs (a direct flight) and on your return ticket to Manchester its 3 hrs its actually 5 indicating a stop in Southampton.
The reason I'm certain of this is that we were also booked on the same flight but in September and if you try to book it states that on the inward flight ie Varna to Manchester you stop at Southampton. To confuse matters Balkan have put this info on both inward and outward info.

So be prepared for a long journey home but I sincerely home you have a great holiday

Patka
god bless the roof top bar :glynis :lol:
the time difference didnt occur to me! still i suppose arriving a couple of hours earlier wont change anything though its still in the middle of the night!
oh well i dont know why i'm complaining i'll still have 13 more days of sun, sea and unlimited drinks! hehe :D
thanks again for everyone who's helped
8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.