Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
The best person to advise on this one would be Baldur who's away at the moment, but a map of the route is HERE
Looks to me as if a bus from Bourgas might be available, possibly with a change at Sliven.

Peter
octina. There is a Train service from Bourgas to Veliko Tarnovo. It is as follows, just quoting a sample timing.
Leave Bourgas 1405 Change at Dabovo 18 mins wait arrive Veliko Tarnovo 1907 a distance of 280 klms. probably no more than 15 lev. cheers tonyt.
thanks Peter and Tonyt for your quick replies... that map is great peter, i've added it to my favs to print off later. the train seems a better option though. (sore bums and all that :!: ) either way, im determined to get there... i really want to venture inland this year to see the REAL Bulgaria... thanks again guys... Tina
tina, if you log into bdz.creato.biz/en this will give you the bulgarian network. you can then see the timetables you require, I always print off the list of stations on route, then one can get an idea where you are, it also gives you the timing at each station. Cheers tonyt
Hi Octina,

If you go by bus you will see the real Bulgaria.

Tony - very well done indeed. Do you wanna job with Balkan Holidays, I have ze contacts?

Peter
Peter. A BIG no thank you, they do not like me, I never use their trips, I plan my own and have a better time. Tonyt.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.