Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
yes they are for sale all over sunnybeach, the ones i saw was 10 t0 14 levs ,they are the same as the ones you get in markets in uk
theres loads of places to buy them you can get ray ban nike police i was there last week all selling for 12lev
Most you see will be fakes, however you can buy in genuine opticians for about 50% of the UK cost and they will be the real deal.

8) Toonman
had to get a pair of prescription sunglasses when i was there two weeks ago and cost me 55 leva that included a eye test.
polaroids are the best buy they are a bit dearer than the others but are very good quality

just dont leave them in a internet cafe like i did :oops:
hi berkeogh, where in sb did you get yours? im away in two weeks and i need new ones... thanks Tina
I dont no the name of it as they all look the same,but it is after the bourgas hotel across the road keep left,down buy a small carnival and turn left.
Hi octina.

there is also another good opticians opposite the diamond hotel in the avenue shops and right next door is a optika which only deals in sunglasses worth checking out
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.