Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
John123, when are you going to Albena. Tonyt
We fly out from MCR next Saturaday 29th at 9.00am :D

John
John123, when down there in June they split 12 couples on AOA between the Elitza and the Nona. both great places wish you luck.. Tonyt
There are 9 of us on the booking so I suppose it's where they have the room !

John
what are you going as, B/B or H/B or all in, because you can narrow it down to see whats available on the Balkan Website plus * Tonyt
:lol:

B&B - already checked the website and brochure....and I will be taking print offs with me in case they try thier old trick - 'this accomodation has been upgraded'.
Balkan tried that on us in Sunny Beach a couple of years ago ....and didn't win.

Of course the small print on AOA states that it may not be a hotel featured in the brochure.

Anyway I have a secret weapon - the wife :shock: Light the blue touch paper and stand well back if she isn't happy :tut

Watch this space......

John
Hi John,

You should be OK 3* AOA in Albena. It's when it's over the wider Varna area that you end up at the Alen Mak.

Peter
Well we are back and the hotel was..............

The Druzba ( our favoured spelling!).

All I can say it was a real result - no pool but a great hotel.

Full reports to follow when I have caught up after a good nights sleep.

John.
you certainly did have a good result! Our reviews for the hotel are all great. I look forward to hearing about it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.