America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Now that's what you call a trip report, full of detail! Thanks for posting!

luci :wave
Great trip report. Would love to spend NYE in NY. Maybe in a few years. I know what you mean about the Abercrombie shop on 5th Avenue. I had a headache by the time I left and I couldnt be sure of the exact colour of the clothes because of the lights. :oops:
Super trip report! :tup :wink

Thank you!

Pippy :D
What a brilliant trip report. Thanks so much for sharing. Hubby and I are going in May for the first time and this has just made me even more excited :lol:
:cry: I wanna go back :cry:
that was a great report, you had a fab time! I love NYC and want to go back this year again but doesn't look like its going to happen :cry:
Thanks for sharing
Jaime C :wave
Thanks for all your comments.

If anyone's interested, here's the link to a selection of our photos:

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/322575/?e

U2fan
great photos - thanks for sharing
I think the question we all want to know is: was the cheesecake solid or creamy?

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=89853
greyejectbutton - it was definately solid (as was the cheesecake we had in the Cheesecake Factory on a different trip)! LOL :lol:
What a great report thank very much for that, think im sold on going to new york now!
Really enjoyed your trip report and photos. Brought back some lovely memories and we've now pretty much sold on going to NY next New Year.

Thanks, Lisa.
Blimey it sounds like you had a brilliant time - I want to go back!!!! :sulk
Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.