Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Pam,

I have PM'd some information which you may (or may not) find useful.

Baldur
hi Pam
I've asked for the hotel to be added to our reviews. When do you go?
Hi Glynis

Thank you everso much- none of my searches had brought that one up. We have a 'family room' for four which I guess will be a studio, which looks lovely. Just a year to wait!! Never mind Albena in August for our first taste of Bulgaria :D Interesting to see the hotel quoting in euros.

Pam :D
Sorry Fiona- just realised I missed your post. We go 16th Feb 2008 - long way off yet, but we got what I think is a really good deal with Crystal ski and decided to go for it. It's also so difficult to get flights that fit exactly into the half term holiday, so this was perfect. Our first skiing holiday, so we are all really excited.

Pam :pele
If I can I will have a look for you Pam..
that map is not so good to orientate but I guess I'll pass it before we enter the Borovets center. (have stayed in hotel Bor)
Once you started skiing and learn how to enjoy the silence at top, you don't want anything else (in winter :P )
Tanjette
Thanks Tanjette, that would be lovely!! Have a good time. A friend who's students are just back from Borovets said they loved it!! Such a long time for us to wait :(

Pam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.