Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
P&O Oriana
4 Posts
Yes...she is a beautiful ship..all Pand O ships are fantastic,it depends what you are looking for ?.....service and food are second to none...everybody hastheir favourite...I have'yet been on Aurora, but that has rave reviews......Please could you tell me what you are looking for in a cruise...and I will try and help you
I was just wondering how big the cabins are. We are sailing from Southampton on 5th Nov to Spain and the Canaries and I believe there will be 3 formal nights during the cruise. We are in a 2 berth inside cabin and I was wondering what the storage space is like for suitcases. Also what fitness activities are available and is there an extra charge for these?
The cabins are adequate,you usually find a 2 berth..inside is sometimes used as a 4 berth ...two upper and two lower..so therefore the amount of storage you get is very good..as at times it is used for 4 people........and what you must remember there is so much going on..the only time spent in your cabin is minimal....sleeping or getting ready.for dinner.......the activities are varied......you have to pay for any beauty treatments..but as far as other activities go...I am unsure what kind you mean... have a fantastic time..and you will be in a hurry to book again...you will suffer from post cruise blues...very common...Cheers Suzy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.