Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Bev.
are they worth it?

Only you can really answer that one; like you I tend not to bother, but if I'm somewhere new, especially a totally new country, I'll usually go, more for the background stuaff, rather than the trips..
In Sunny Beach there are quite a few places selling excursions, all for much the same price as each other.
I know that the "Khan's Tent" evening is now only available through the reps (used to be different), but a lot of the restaurants around Sunny Beach offer something similar for less, just have a walk around & see what takes your fancy.
Enjoy Bulgaria, I think it's a brilliant place :D
doonhammer, thank you. I think we will give it a miss (any time sitting around inside is less time in the sun)! I will have a read about the Khans tent night out and see what its about. We will probably just wander about locally at nights as we have a 5 year old who wont sit for longer than 5 mins anywhere! Thanks again
Hi Bev, Khans Tent is a good night out but it is also worth looking at the " Briz Village "" which is a restaurant right on the sea front. ( You will see the board outside the large courtyard ) They put on a free show every night including local singing ,dancing and a fire walker act. You don't have to eat there, drinks only acceptable.

8) Toonman
hi bev.as toonman says the briz village along the prom is a good night,the evening show starts about 9pm and as toonman says you can just have drinks weve been each year .the food is quite reasonably priced.The show is very good country dancing and singing then ending with the fire walker.there are also a lot ofbars and restaraunts with entertainment.
The water park is a good day out.there was a free bus but we walked.
the catering is also reasonably priced. :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.