Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip :D I'm always pleased when people fall in love with Lanza - we've been twice and there is so much to see on such a small island. I don't drive, so we rely on organised coach trips wherever we go, and we did some fantastic trips when we were over there.
Thanks Tenni! :tup

I agree with all you've said, there's a huge amount to see on Lanzarote!

Pippy :D
Great report....we love Lanza and have covered every inch of it but i never tire of doing it all again..in fact, i am hoping we can get to Lanza later this year now that flights go there from Donny. I would also recommend Orzola and getting on the ferry to La Graciosa for the day. It is like stepping back in time and the perfect way to totally relax as there is just not alot there to do other than to walk around, admire the views and soak up the sun while you sit outside the restaurants next to the harbour drinking wine! Aaaah bliss.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.