Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Thank you, not sure I want to stay there now!!!
Isn't Costa Teguise in Lanzarote, not Gran Canaria ?
We have stayed in Teguise twice once at the Galeon and once at the oasis club.
We like it very much , we like all the canary islands.
We have never stayed at the place you mentioned but have seen it.
If it's the one I'm thinking of it's a little way out of things.
We like to stay in the centre so not to much walking. :)
I have stayed AI at the Ficus, self catering at the Gaviotas in Matagorda and self catering (but up graded on arrival to half board....cheaper that way)....at the Barcelo Galea in costa Teguise, this one being the best location and food very good.

I have walked past The Sands Resort it looks lovely but the reviews on here are terrible I must admit.

Costa Teguise is very flat so easy to walk the whole sea front .....I love Lanzarotte.
Barcelo La Galea went twice last year booked it for October, and ended up with a cheapy deal in July. When you get there you get the option to upgrade in July it was 10 euro per day for half board. In October I think it was 14 euro per day for All inculsive!

For the half board you do not need to take the full week, we took five days. You must eat out in Lanzarote it is part of the holiday. Did not take the all inclusive deal although there is nothing wrong with the food in the La Galea, it is very good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.