Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Passports
8 Posts
six months Sue, to be on the safe side- remember you can renew a passport up to 9 months early and have that added on to the 10 years. We have a dedicated thread
here where you can find some good advice and ask any further questions :D
yes John- you are right. However, unfortunately many companies insist on 6 months and so that is why I said "to be on the safe side". Long debates on this on HT :D
Hi Fiona,

Yes, I note that Balkan Holidays have hedged their bets with a non-committal "most countries..." in their Holiday Info relating to Passports and Visas - but at least they have now emphasised their advice as far as British Subject Passport holders are concerned.

Baldur
we come back on 14th september and my passport runs out on May 8th 2008 will i be ok
Hi Sue

You're OK by the Bugarian legal definition or by any 6 month requirement by a travel company, if my maths are correct - that's not far short of 8 months.

Baldur
thanks alot baldur i was panicking a bit there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.