General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
predictive text
10 Posts
thats not the story finished there is it....i was thinking ah... this could make a book :rofl :rofl
You are an adult Fiona and do not have to explain yourself to us. :) x
It wasn't even close to the correct word- which was actually shopping, but that is a bit more boring and mundane. I suddenly found on fb that I had 1000 followers.
I can't get used to my wife's Samsung Galaxy ace. It shocking for forcing the wrong word in. Trying to enter a password - forget it, it's a nightmare. :duh
Its a samsong galaxy I have. But my kindle Fire hdx is just as bad.
And iPads are no better! I hate predictive text and have managed to turn it off on the Blackberry but not worked out how to do the same on the iPad.

SM
And iPads are no better! I hate predictive text and have managed to turn it off on the Blackberry but not worked out how to do the same on the iPad.

SM go in to settings, general, keyboard and you can turn off spell checking and auto-correction in there :tup

Graham
Thank you so much, Graham! I never made the connection between 'auto-correction' and the infuriating predictive text!

SM
I've finally got my first tablet and am only just getting used to it. It doesn't correct anything but when I start typing a word it provides a selection of possibilities which I can click on to speed things up, which can be quite useful.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.