Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
prices
7 Posts
more or less the same prices as TENERIFE.

you can get the 0ne euro drink cheapish meals or the expensive ones so just price it as on TENERIFE ;) ;)
yes, its all about shopping for your needs really, just be carefull there is a few bars ect offering what looks like good credit crunch deals, but often there all hidden or small printed conditions, so you end up paying more than the normal bars. going myself in sept. rather than tenerife this year as that island as seen the last of me.
hi, yes gran canaria is good value for money you can get expect to pay 30-40 euro for a meal for 2 with drinks. hope you have a great holiday and try a visit to palmitoes park it is a nice day out :D
Havn't been for a few years - could people tell me how much the average taxi is and how much a sleeve of ciggies? x
taxis cost app 20,000e depending on make and model..... :) ;)

Sorry... taxis are about 1.70 day time and 2e night time for basic charge costs me about 3-3.50 to get home from work which is a about a mile or so.

Sleves of fags depend on brand, about 22e for premium (marlboro, b&h) down to about 8e for some cheaper brands
Am just back and thank goodness we were all inclusive. Things have got soooooo expensive - even buying in the supermarket. What happened to it being a duty free island? The bars are deserted - people can't afford to drink in them all night.......Some of the perfumes I looked at in the big perfume shops in the Yumbo were only a fraction cheaper than home. However - this would not put me off - I love that island and I'll be back next year! Just have to save a bit harder.............
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.