Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Ray
Was out in PDC in May this year beer Prices vary between 1.5 & 2.5 Euro's for 0.4L glass, most bars as you know don't use pint glasses. I can recommend a nice place called Friends won't try and explain its location as they have a web site that give you all the information together with meals and drink prices, great place for a SM 2 Euro or Carling 2.5 Euro brill Sangria for 6 euro and food is plentiful and reasonably priced. another bar in the same square is Arthur's which again does great home made food including real chips!!!! beer is more expensive at 2.5 Euro for the local stuff. Hope this helps

Craig
Thanks craig. Anyone else got places to recommend for good grub and drinks at fair prices, and bars for good music ..
See this post for good music bars.

A great bar for cheap drinks in Atlantico is Ricks Bar (near Charlies), only 1.80 euro for a large beer.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=151718

As for pub grub best ones I have used are Purple Turtle, Highlander & Tipsys all in the Old Town.

For better restaurants try

TJ's Carribean Tapas, Emmas Cantina or Puerto Cascada again all in the Old Town.
Tropical, excellent big music bar on the front, normally drinks 2 for 1 upto 11pm so good value.
Tropical is closed at the moment, with hoarding all around it. Sorry but I have no idea when it is reopening, or what it will be reopening as, considering how much the strip is altering at the moment :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.