Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Promotion codes
25 Posts
:D Hi, thought I would save you a job of trawling through five pages of prom codes! Thomson codes are:

hu-shades (£30 off any holiday under £500)

anchor-sun1410 (£50 off a holiday over £500)

cp-threbr (£100 off a holiday over £1,000).

Hope this helps, :D ( I have always deducted the £12 per person - for sitting together, as they have always sat us together anyway, despite never paying for this option!- think that's a way of getting a couple of extra quid out of you!) - We always deduct cost of meal too !(and take a couple of sarnies )- those meals they serve are no better than pigs swill, - and I wouldn't have one given free, let alone pay for one!!!!

Anyway Rosie, once you have entered the prom code in the validation box, and you get the final holiday cost, if you have a printer, print it off, and take it to your local thomsons, and ask them to price beat it. - We did, and they knocked a few more quid off, it's worth a try! Good Luck. BBB.
take it to your local thomsons, and ask them to price beat it. - We did, and they knocked a few more quid off, it's worth a try

Excellent advice bellyballyboo, I have done this several times, and high street travel agent seem a bit more willing to match or beat internet prices now, and you may be able to get your meals or seats together for that price.

We did that for a holiday coming up in October and managed to talk the travel agent (Travelcare) in to giving us free insurance as well :D
Thanks jojo and bbb, much appreciated
Rosie
just to say thanks for the thompson codes,ive just booked a holiday for a friend and the £100 off worked,well done and thanks again for the tip. mo :)
Do the codes expire? If so, how long do they last? Where do you find them? I keep looking at this page and have noted the latest Thomson code (which still works) but if this does expire, where do you get them from?

Sorry if Im asking the obvious.

Sarah :)
Hi.

Does anyone have a promo code for Thomson hols under £500 ?

The hu-shades appears no longer to work for me

Thanks
:D Hi Jean

The prom code you mentioned has finished.

Try: anchor-sun1410

This is for a £50 discount on a holiday £500 or under.

Try cp-threbe

This is for a £100 discount on a holiday £1,000 or under.

Hope this is of help. any probs, get back to me, and we'll try some other prom codes, but I doubt you will have a problem, as I only used these prom codes last week, to book my hols.

Regards, BBB
Would you believe that some joker is selling these codes on eB-- a well know auction site for 99p each, worse still people are daft enough to buy them :hmmm
:D Hi just to say the £100 off code is : cp-threbr (I'd mispelt it! :oops: )

Graham - There are a few of them selling the codes on ebay, when these codes first came out some cheeky **** had a strart bid of £4.99p, and had quite a few bidders. Apart from the highest bidder, I sent them all a message via my ebay messages to tell them the codes. (Got a nice thankyou message from all of them :wink: ). BBB.
Does anyone know a promotion code for Travel Republic :?:
Hi this code cp-threbr has expired.
Are there any more.
Thanks.
For £100 off summer 2007 Thomson holidays use code PE-EMPEROR. For £100 off winter 2006-2007 Thomson holidays use code PE-EMPRESS
Robbo I think it said that code expired 31/10/06 when I tried.

Kath
Does anybody have an up to date code for Thomson. The ones I have have all expired (PE-BAROQUE; PE-EMPEROR; PE-GRANTHAM; PE-EMPRESS)

If you are booking and traveling between now and 30/4/07 if you enter bluebird it will give you discount, however I am usnure how much as I am not travelling until July 2007.
some discount codes for different tour operators at the link below

http://www.pricedash.com/VoucherDash.aspx?T=Travel&P=Travel
Does anyone know if there are any codes for My Travel / Panorama holidays. I`ve found a holiday but need to try to get the cost down a little. Thanks
The My Travel group dont do promotion codes.
Just tought i'd update this thread

Thomson Holidays

Holiday Price: £500+
Holiday Code: PE-BLUEFIELD
Holiday Discount: £100
Description: Summer 2007 beach, cruise and villa holidays, 01/05/2007 to 31/10/2007

Holiday Price: £1000+
Holiday Code: XDS100F
Holiday Discount: £100
Description: No Specific type of Holiday, unknown expiry, expected to expire 28/02/07

Holiday Price: £1200+
Holiday Code: XDS150F
Holiday Discount: £150
Description: No Specific type of Holiday, unknown expiry, expected to expire 28/02/07

I've tested all three of these and they all currently work! Get in wuick before they expire!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.