Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Protaras
5 Posts
Welcome to the Cypriot forum of HT..
you obviously haven't seen the what to do /where to go thread further up the page, also have you seen the members reviews for this property? as for eating out if you scan through this forum you will find several threads with recommendations of eateries

there are several themed bars in the Protaras/Permera area but it will cost you as they are normally expensive compared to local bars/tavernas

any other questions please ask

Yasus
wizard
between Protaras and Pernera there are a few Del Boys / Only Fools and horses places that play the videos.. (as well as a Friends Bar in Protaras)... and much much more !

Steve
You could try the island tour, stopping at several villages, including wine tasting. Or the Troodos Mountain tour.

Mick :)
If that guy gets bored in Protaras he must be more boring than me. There's so many trips and boat rides available you could do 2 a day and still not get them all in
I've been busy diving most days but SWMBO has been on a full day jeep safari from Pernera to the mountains OFF ROAD some parts were no road too
and add to at lot of the trips you just turn up and go
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.