Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hey i would recommend rising star alot of families where at it when i was there...

had a great day time entertainment program for them and the reps where funny as hell :)
We were there in October (07) with our (then) 17 month old daughter and friends with 6 year old and 4 month old. It was great.

Not too far from the beach, not far from the strip if you fancy a stroll to get the little one asleep.

Our daughter loved the pool and play area indoor also across at the apartments - Evalena, there's a slide and swings.

Highly recommended - thumbs up to entertainment too
i would also recommend the lantiana next to capo bay, it has a nice splashpool for toddlers. its quiet at night too as its set back slightly from the strip.there is also a little amusement park round the corner with lots of little rides.
hope this helps
:)
I woud stay at The Tasia Maris Gardens Appts,
situated in nissi beach area of Aiya Napa,Great beach right at the back off the appartments the water park 5mins away on the bus which stops right outside.These appts are one off the best for families in cyprus:tup
I would recommend Rising Star,we are going back this year and our daughter who was 5 loved it,also close to the beach and farer enough away from the strip for peace and quiet.The only problem for you is that it's the opposite end of Protaras from the Capa Bay.
hi there, why not try the andreotis apts they are only a couple of minutes walk from the main strip area of protaris and are very clean and tidy. john. :) :tup :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.