Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
If you head down Calangute main road towards the beach it is on the right hand side at the bottom not to far from the steps to the beach.....cheers Keith
cant help with your question but the title did make me smile :rofl ;) think your need to put the "L" in

:tup
Sounds a bit of a hairy place to me :rofl
Its next to a restaurent called The Vrundavan,which stands on a corner up some steps
Sounds a bit of a hairy place to me
:rofl

Nice one !!

The thing is...it is a bit of a hairy place as well! We've had a drink there once or twice and sometimes enjoyed it, but other times it's been like Shameless and Rab C Nesbit on a trip to the seaside!
It also has an off sales kiosk, you can order a quarter bottle of honeybee or vodka for about 40 rupees and take with you what you don't drink, (if any) must be the cheapest bar in calengute no frills but hey this is goa :wave:
:rofl :rofl :rofl I hope you are not too shocked when you get there !!!!! when you go in and look around at some of the characters you may think you are in the bar from star wars :yikes

Having said that it never stopped me.

Mike
:rofl Love it in there. MAY have a picture somewhere. If I have I'll post it LOL!
The Public Bar is full of REAL people..... :cheers
We have only ever been able to get a seat in it once its alway jam packed ...colleen
during Holi a group of us absolutely covered in Holi colours went to the public bar,including me and o/h,meagain and o/h,chilly and mike and a few others :yikes ,Nagis bought us chairs outside and our drinks,we were quickly surrounded by locals,but no complaints from staff,but boy did we need that lager :tongue ,,i like to sit outside late at night and watch the world walk by and have some fun bartering for things i dont realy need with the street sellers
If at all possible Don't use the toilet :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl I WAS going to put about the toilets in my post...but thought better of it!! :rofl :rofl
thought it only fair to warn any ladies that may be tempted :yikes its not for the faint hearted but worth the visit to read the sign (if its still there):rofl :rofl :rofl
Hi

Thanks, can't wait for the night out .... I am a people watcher, its sound fascinating. Like the idea of shameless & Rab c Nesbitt in the same room. Its only for one night, so what the hell.

Dawn
try mrs bubbles bar as well. you might find that even cheaper and again full of "characters" oh and say hallo to mrs bubbles from me.
ps shes only open at night
smudger2
:cheers :tup :) :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.