Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
pushbikes
9 Posts
;) By the fishmarket in Calangute!
Thank you will definately try and find it :tup
If you go to the fish market...right by there is a place with like lock ups...and one is a bike place. It's RIGHT by the fish market..you should be able to look up the sort of alley way its in from the main drag. ;) He had a couple of ones with nice comfie seats too :rofl
I hope you are well insured Jellytot, its a frightening thought riding a pushbike in Goa. Why not just run along the beach?

Take care and get a helmet!
if you look at the fish market from the road, its on the left of the market. cheap as chips too.
BOB.
Depends where you go Rokerender, we have had some good times on mountain bikes once off the main road, I would still be doubtful about heading into Panaji though..
Have a good look at what they are offering you, breaks, buckled wheels etc.. If you are going to pick them up and return same day, no problem, otherwise ask for a lock.
Spike
;) Only problem we had was on the road to Anjuna....rounding a bend..and coming up RIGHT behind the temple elephant! Mmmmmmm do I STOP and walk around on the inside....or indicate and overtake! :rofl

We also hired bikes in Palolem ... they didn't look so good so made sure I got his mobile number so he could collect us if we got a flat tyre! LOL
We borrowed some bikes and really enjoyed it. Take plenty of water though !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.