Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
If you are interested in gardens there is the QE2 Botanical garden. Read about the blue iguanas they have there.
Take a taxi out to Rum Point to avoid the 7 mile beach crowds..
If you like Margaritas try Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville for fun - http://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/caymanislands.html I haven't been to this one but next time we cruise there we shall definitely go.
I go shopping. :) If you are docked in Georgetown there are lots of good jewelry shops there and the town is nice, easy to stroll.
It looks like embarkation is at 10pm, you don't say when you are arriving in Cozumel though.
Thanks emdia :cheers Great ideas there!!

We arrive in Cozumel at 1755, so I know it will be straight to the ship then, but on the return leg it looks like we arrive at 10.30 a.m. The flight doesn't leave until 1955 that evening.
Sad to see this cruise line has gone to the wall :( I had such a lovely cruise with them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.