Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
can anyone tell me a good place to eat and drink in es cana. your sugestions would be a great help ian
  • Edited by David 2008-07-28 10:38:14
    Split from currency Q&As topic for a better response
Sorry can't help with the washing question :que

But for the eating & drinking - where do you start ?

Suffice it to say that all tastes are catered for from fast food to traditional local fare.
It's difficult to single out one particular place - everyone has their favourites - half the fun is trying them out and finding what suits/appeals to your own tastes.

A bit of as non-answer really, but the choices are all there

Have a good holiday :sun2
I believe the Seas Inn will do laundry for you.

It's just round the corner from the harbour towards the Hippy Market.

ohn.
any good day trips you can sugest in es cana that are cheap and cheerful as my girlfriend is a tight scot lol :wave:
there is a cheap glass bottom boat in the harbour that's only about 5e keep you occupied for about 90 mins...there is also a land train that goes all over the island not sure on prices though....sorry
if you girlfriend is the cheap scot as you say why are you asking the cheap prices :think we scots are not tight and i hope your girlfriend reminds you of that :rofl :tut
myra i love my girlfriend more than anything in this world but she is a penny pincher i just wanted to know about good days out and how much a drink is . please forgive me :thanks : ian
hi ian
just back from es cana and you can get 2 say blue wicked or the like for 6euros and the beers roughly the same ,solimars has good food and is not dear especially his hot dog special the euro the now over there is 1.24 charlies has good entertainment on nearly every night , :wave:
oh and i forgive what you said that about your lovely girlfriend :tup the ferry to the other resorts is only 9euros return :cheers
myra you my new hero love cant wait for es cana joanie says thanks :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.