Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi Jean its approx a 20 minute walk, downhill there and of course uphill back, but a nice walk. Cheers Jayjan
thanks jayjan,hoped it wouldn,t be to far will have five grandchildren with us and although the complex offers transport to beach hoping to go outfor a meal some nights.My hubby and I go to albufeira every year but its first time for rest of family Dont suppose you know what the complex is like? Ive booked it all and now i,m starting to worry!

cheers jeanie
I have never stayed on the complex Jean but have heard glowing reports about it. Maybe other members who have stayed there would be able to tell you more about it. The house which we own is not very far from Quinta Balaia (about 5 mins) thats how I know how long the walk is to The Strip. Cheers Jayjan
thanks again jayjan thats a big help.Know where I am now,also printed off the map from your site hope you dont mind. looks a really nice villa you have and will be looking to it when we go without the little ones.Theres ten of us going this time,five adults and five children .
thanks again
jeanie
Hi jayjan
just to thank you for the info on the quinta da balaia, we had a fantastic time, its a lovely complex and handy for everything.

jeanie
Hi Jeanie, Welcome back, glad you all enjoyed yourselves and with brilliant weather too. Back to reality of the UK and of course the rain. Cheers Jayjan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.