Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
unfortunately we did not have this hotel in our reviews( but I've added it now). Hopefully someone can help you :)
The only problem with Raj Resorts it's about a mile walk to the beach.It's ok going down but it's quite a steep hill walking back to the hotel.It's a fairly basic hotel (nothing like the internet description).It all depends on your budget,but there are other hotels nearer the beach.

John
Hi,
Many thanks to Jcbrum & Goldenflipflop for thier responses, I had been offered a price back in October to stay at Raj resort but the price has increased alarmingly since then, so now going to Betalbatim on March 23rd.
I Hope its as good as the reports on Tripadvisor suggest.
Once again for the info on the Raj Resort.
Regards
Rolf

ps Any recent info on Betalbatim and trips from there would be most greatfully received :wave: TTFN
My daughter stayed in Betalbatim at xmas and new year and had a wonderfull time, she ate a lot in 86Hd which is in the villiage, she did a lot of trips with a taxi driver who lives in the villiage, i can give you his phone number if you wont it. :) hope this helps Gel
Hello Again, 43 days to Go a ;) , many thanks Gel, Information of reliable transport would be most helpful Must checkout the eaterie you suggested
Regards
Rolf :wave: TTFN
Hi Rolf my daughter used Joe Fernandes he has a taxi van his number is 9822151447,if you wont to ring from uk you have to put the code in front of the number(0091), tell him lauren gave you the number she stayed over xmas and New year. Hope this helps Gel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.