I have just had my daughter and grandson out on holiday here and we spent a day at the Park, so thought I would put a review on!! :)
Animal parks and zoos are not my favourite, but I was very nicely surprised as to how well the place is run!!!

We arrived at 10.30 so we could have a little wander around before the first Show started, which is a Parrot Show held in the restaurant. It's about 25 mins long, and my grandson was absolutely fascinated, and even consented to hold the parrot while he had his photo taken (he's two and a half!). From here we moved straight onto the Birds of Prey Show which we thought was great, low flying birds, very exciting! The next show follows straight on which is the Sealions. Doing tricks, posing for photos etc. We left that show a bit earlier so we could eat lunch before the rush. There was a very good choice of food, and we had the plates of ribs, chicken etc, which is roughly the same food as is served at the night time show. We were entertained during lunch by cowboys with lassoes, who invited various children to come up and have a try.

After lunch we spent a couple of hours just wandering around and seeing all the birds and animals, and there are plenty to see. There are also pony rides and kayaks, and a couple of childrens playgrounds. We eventually left at 4.00!

Entrance costs were 15€ for adults and 10€ for children, under 2 yr olds are free. We picked the most expensive meals on the menu, and spent 25€ total on food and drink. The photos taken are available to buy and cost 5€ each, plus there is a souvenir shop.