Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi
why dont you try this site it should give you a rough idea.click-mallorca.com
click on each trip he will give you more info hope its helpful have a great holiday.
Pirates at Magaluf would be a great family night out, especially for the children. Might be fairly expensive though and it is at the other side of the island - about an hour on the bus. Been to Son Amor and it was okay for adults, but not sure children would enjoy it, especially the younger ones.
Thanks for the replies - will have a nose at the site you mentioned. I did wonder if my little one would get bored at Son Amor to be honest. ;)
Hi,

I agree with the Pirates show. We have seen it twice in the last three years and think it's great for families. Very loud, lots of action and audience participation, great acrobats. It is quite expensive, but a good show. The have their own website where you can see some pictures and get an idea of the price - just search 'pirates magaluf' and you should find it.
We have a 6 page topic about the Pirate Show, which may provide some useful info and feedback ... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.