America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
we stayed at the affinia manhatten. nice clean hotel.good reviews on tripadvisor.right across from penn station so easy to get about. just next to the empire state and macy's.we have also stayed at the eastgate towers further up. about a 5-10 min walk to grand central. feels more like staying in a local area with cafes shops and bars. both hotels have small kitchen facilities.
Anyone wishing to post a review for any of the hotels mentioned above may do so HERE.

Pippy :D
We stayed at the Radisson Martinique on Broadway at 32nd Street a few weeks ago. The hotel is situated just off broadway near Macy's and empire state and about 10 minutes from times square. Nice clean hotel with good size rooms and friendly staff. Would definetly recommend
Thanks for your reccommendations guys! - Ill definitly look into them.

Even more to consider! :?
Wish room for single occupancy in a central and safe location. 4* level will look at those recommended by people on this board.

I would only be staying for 2 nights pre cruise.

Sue
NY
If you are looking to go in the summer, Holiday Inn Midtown (57th) is worth considering as it has a pool on the roof. We stayed there back in 2002 I think and we really liked it. It is central enough. 10 mins walk to times square.

Last time (in June) we stayed at Washington Jefferson, but didn't like it much. The price was right (about £70) but that was about all it had going for it, except location (51st street).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.