Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Would you consider C'an pastilla? Hotel Leo in Can Pastilla, only 3 star but clean, good food and close to the airport.or 4star El Cid. cbg
Not really thanks as I have already stayed nearby on the Playa de Palma. Just wanted to try something the other side of Palma. Santa Ponsa for example? I have a hire car so the place is not a problem.
The Hotel Rey Don Jaime is always popular as is the Barcelo Aparthotel Jardin Del Mar- both in Santa Ponsa. I can't vouch for them as I haven't stayed there but I believe both have good reviews.
There's one opposite the beach in Santa Ponsa, called something like Hesperia Playa (?) which I've heard is very good.
There are some nice 4 star hotels in Illetas (very close to the airport) and some fine restaurants in the Marina at Portal Nous.
Might even see Peter Stringfellow there!
Some of these hotels are reviewed on here & they're all on the reviews in Trip Advisor.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.