Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I'm not an expert, but I reckon you need to be looking at Los Cristianos. It's got a long level prom and is a bit quieter than Playa de las Americas. My Mum and stepdad used to go there...but didn't need a 2 bedroom apartment.....
Hope you get some more help soon :)
PS do you mean you need 1x 2 bedroom apartment, or 2x 1 bedroom apartments?
Or will there be more than 3 of you?
Thanks, Acorn. I was thinking of LC, we've been before and it's a nice place and flat.
We want a separate apartment for FIL as he keeps strange hours (he goes to bed about 4pm and get's up in the middle of the night). He's deaf and will probably make a racket, waking me up. I also have a tendency to walk around the apartment with little on, not something I fancy with my FIL around. I also can't cope sharing an apartment with FIL and SIL for a week!!! :really
There will be four of us. Self, husband, SIL and FIL. SIL said she will share an apartment with FIL!! So we need one 2 bedroomed apartment for them and one 1 bed apartment for me and husband.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.