Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I am going with Janerbus for 1st time in Sept. Price about the going rate. They reply to e mail very quick and have good reviews from this site.
Check also Majorca Airport Transfers based in Alcudia -
info@majorca-airport-transfers.com
Hi we returned today from Puerto Pollensa and I booked a return transfer over the net, the company we used Taxi Conde were excellent and very easy to communicate with via e-mail and they respond very quickly in good English. We were quoted 130 euro return which compared to some quotes I'd had was very reasonable. They sent us an e-mail to say they would be waiting for us at the airport and they didn't take any payment or credit card details at all. Sure enough they were there on time for us and it was a lovely mercedes estate car, immaculate inside. The driver had all our details printed out from the e-mails we'd exchanged and we paid him half when he dropped us at our apartments. He checked the flight times and agreed a time to pick us up, he was there 10 minutes early waiting for us this morning, brilliant service, can't recommend them enough!

This is the website
http://www.puertopollensa.com/transport-taxis-bus-trains.html

E-mail condejtaxi@hotmail.com

The taxi pictured is the same as what we travelled in.

Shell :D
I went to Alcudia a few weeks ago and just got in a taxi from Palma airport. Cost me about 70 euros, there are plenty of taxi's waiting and they all seem big enough to take a family of 4-5 with luggage without any problems. the journey should take between 45-60 mins I would think, depending what time you land and how busy the roads are.

I've done this a couple of times now without any problems.

Colin
The email address was zarataxi@hotmail.com sorry but i found it really hard to communicate with them.

I just emailed Alicia at... Zarzataxi@hotmail.com ...for my trip in a few weeks and got an immediate reply, cost 65 Euros Palma to Puerto Pollensa. This will be my fourth year using them, very reliable.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.