Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Heavens! If I'm reading the details correctly, if you only posted this at 11.50am this morning - less than 4 hours ago - then you've not exactly given members much time to respond to whatever your query was before cancelling your post :-) Sometimes you need to be a little patient when posting but give them time and and you will get a reply. It's very rare for members to totally ignore a post and for nobody to have something to contribute!

SM
Hi coolpix777
Can't remember where you said you were staying,but this might be of some interest.?? Click on "location". :)
http://www.chicagos-tenerife.com/
I tend to agree with you Sma as it can take a day for a reply to be forthcoming from the members. Perhaps when coolpix posts again he/she can be a little more patient.

I shall now lock this topic and then delete it on Thursday to give coolpix a chance to read the replies.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.