Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I would have thought so. However, please give Ros Fernihough, Travel Law Solicitor a call on 01922 621114 and see what she advises.
Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll give her a call on Monday.
Sorry not to have replied earlier. I have contacted Ros and they sent me an evaluation questionaire. I have sent it off and I await a reply.
Thanks for your support and advice. I'll inform you of the outcome.
Thanks PiperX, we are always interested in how complaints progress.

Peter
Hello all,
Last year, I posted my comments on this forum about a holiday that didn't come up to the expected standards that a person would be hopeful of, so I posted my complaint on here and was advised to consult a solicitor who is expert in the field of justifable holiday complaints. Her name is Mrs Ros Fernihough and I have pleasure in telling you that she has secured for me a substantial part of the holiday cost, not the flight because it is a separate entity, back in compensation.
My thanks to Ros for her professional representation and to Kath HT Admin who pointed me in the right direction.
Much appreciated,
PiperX
Many thanks for coming back on and giving us your feedback. So glad you got a result.

Good for Ros. :tup
That's great news! Thanks for coming back to update us.

Sarah
Many thanks for the update, it really is appreciated.

luci :wave
Can I add my thanks for the update? :wave:

Sometimes we follow complaints for months and never get the outcome!

This is excellent news - glad that Ros was able to help
Great result ,just goes to show what good Ros can do.Well done for persuing your complaint regards, hassie
Great stuff. :tup

Sarah, this is OT, but is that you doggy? How gorgeously cute! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.