Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
thankyou! will be sure to try some of them!
Hi
EL Salmon is excellent, pizza, pasta, steaks etc, in the centre of Magaluf theres a nice restaurant opposite Pachas Pub, also down the main street a brilliant chinese, huge restaurant, really clean and excellent food, cheap too, nice places to eat along the beach front as well. If you go into Palma Nova theres loads of nice places to eat too.

hope you enjoy your holiday!
Just found a fab restaurant in magalluf called cafeteria tapas next door too mrs doyles irish pub, along from bcm. Had the biggest t bone steak ive seen in my life and it tasted fantastic!!! So all meat lovers definately give it a bash. Apparently very very favoured by all the locals, which is always a good sign! Try rossinis,pardos and los caracoles!! loads of places to eat you wont be dissapointed!! Come to my bar, the boston, great for karaoke!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.