Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
wow!will check some of those out while we are there. arrive saturday, thanks for the info, lungy
Great restaurant reviews, we tend to use exactly the same restaurants as you !!!
Great reviews and the prices will be very helpful for those going soon.

Many although not I would be horrifed at spending so much on a meal.

Love a good treat when we are in Goa although after a few days the heat usually kills our appetites.

Thanks for taking the time to post it really will be very useful to many of us.
Great reviews.....you do eat well out there for your money although we are like Papa after the first week we start to struggle with our appetite and by the third week dinner is often cheese and crackers on the balcony. Next season we have decided that we are only going to eat out on an evening every other night to see if that helps although I suspect if we were more active during the day we would be hungrier!!
We have found in the past that by the third week we start to lose interest so this year we missed quite a few meals at lunch time and found we enjoyed our evening meal much more.
really helpful information - especially for those new to Goa! You certainly eat well!

We tend to eat modestly but have one or two "splurge" nights. Thalassa and Soumyens are excellent for those but last night we ate at a new veg restaurant on the main road, near the Cricketers bar, "Krishna". We had two Thalis, ice cream and a bottle of water - 240 rps the lot. That's £2.80 for two of us. Staff were excellent and the food very good indeed.
wow! pretty comprehensive list. Something to save and look at before we go.
You know you could have got 2 years supply of contact lenses for the price of a meal in A Reverie :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.