Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Personally speaking i'd advise Pefkos,look at all the threads on this section of the forum relevant to the place,lots of info. it's got a good few bars with entertainment etc and the SC accomodation tends to be better tan the SC in a lot of the other resorts on the island,despite being the same price. Lovely beach too!

Where else in Greece have you been and found suitable,have you been to Tsilivi for example,if so then Pefkos is similar but with a better beach
Look at the reviews for the Calypso hotel in Faliraki. We took our two teenage boys there for two years running, and we all had a fantastic time.

Plenty going on in the hotel. A nice walk along the beach takes you to the shops and nightlife of Faliraki. A short bus ride takes you to Rhodes town - shop till you drop. The reviews say it all.
The second year we went back, we decided the boys (14 &16) were old enough to have their own room. On arrival we were ushered aside, and the manager offered us a suite - two bedrooms and all that. In return for the inconvinience of only having one bathroom he offered to pay my bar bill for the fortnight(it was still HB then). I would think with your children a suite would suit very well.
Eldest boy said he would not want to go back as he had had such a good time, whatever happened next year it could never be that good again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.