Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Riu adeje
4 Posts
Hi There, The Rui Adeje Aparthotel is situated very close to the Hotel Isla Bonita and Hotel Fanabe. The El Duque shopping centre is right opposite.
You are about 600 yards from the beach and about the same to the main pub/restaurant area of Fanabe.
We have stayed there twice and absolutely love the place.

8) The Toonman
Cheers,
so is that the area with the large little italy looking over the beach and around the bend along the beach from the little harbour.
The little harbour I believe your talking about is Torviscas( Moonlight Bar ?) Fanabe is next bit along away from PDLA( There is a Burger King restaurant at the bottom of a steep main shopping street ) If you went straight up the street and kept walking for about 600 yds you come to the Jacarinda Hotel, turn left, past Isla Bonita and Adeje Hotel is then to the right ,next to shopping centre.

8) The Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.