Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
i must be getting old as i don't understand the word jacked.
i assume it must mean that you have suffered from the pickpocketing gangs that are very active in barcelona.
a few years ago my partner and i were targetted by a couple of young oriental looking girls with a large map on a cardboard base while we were at the magic fountains, but having read about this trick before we went we were able to mutter a few well chosen words and they moved on elsewhere.
i think there are more warnings/tips on the barcelona threads about this and other tricks they use.
unfortunately for tourists these people are becoming more active away from barcelona centre and are operating at train stations, and even hotels, further up the coast
a few years ago my partner and i were targetted by a couple of young oriental looking girls with a large map on a cardboard base while we were at the magic fountains

Yes the same here, some girls trying to distract me by pushing a map or something else in to me while somebody behind is dipping in to my pockets, luckily by chance I just decided to check my wallet and it was almost out my pocket, a split second more and it was gone.
It is time the authorities cracked down on this widespread problem in Barcelona, I can easily think of at least 6 of our friends who have had this happen to them there.

I timely reminder that wherever you are it is wise to take some extra precautions and protect your purses / wallets.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.