Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi - you can walk there - it's a lovely walk along the beach, takes about half an hour.
We loved Roda - been there the last 2 years. The beach is fine, with very shallow water, and lots of places to grab a drink along the front. Although I must admit, we spent more time around the pool. There are some fantastic pools at apartments in Road, and you don't have to be staying at the apartments to use them. I can recommend the alexandrs, which is just down a little road by the chinese restaurant.

You'll have a great time - anything else you need to know feel free to ask.

kev
We've stayed in Acharavi (all be it a number of years ago now) and the sea was lovely and clear. It was our first (of many) visit to Greece and I remember being amazed that when I was in water up to my neck I could still see my feet :rofl
I don't suppose the sea further along the coast at Roda will be much different. Have fun!!
Hi,
As Kev said, you can walk along the beach road from Roda to Acharavi, with a right turn to get into Archaravi village.
The beach at Roda is fine sand and the water is good. The customer who came into your shop must have had too many Mythos :cheers as we and countless others can't really fault Roda. It has some wonderful tavernas and bars with many on the sea front...sea front! that's a very British statement!! but you know what I mean.
We went to Roda (and Corfu) for the first time 2 years ago. It ranks in the top 3 of our holidays to Greece (and there have been many) would definitely go back, but not this year as we are thinking of going to Dalyan in Turkey, maybe squeeze a Greek Island in in Sept :really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.