Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Looks like we will be on our own then :cry:
You'll get great service then! :lol:

Maybe others will add later? Have you been on Holidaywatchdog.com forum? Maybe someone on there will be on it - I know there's some November people been posting. Could always tell them about this forum too! :D

We are going on the Thomson Destiny 9th November - so just before you, and different boat!
Not long now. I am sure we are not the only ones going, could be a bit lonely. :(
You are not alone!

We are joining the ship on 23rd after a week in Sharm

Never been on Celebration but have done Spirit

Might bump into you!
looking at this again I realise I made a mistake in my post

We are going to Sharm on 22 November for 1 week at Sonesta Beach followed by a week on Celebration from 29 November

So you wont be the only ones! :oops:
Hello geordie

Nice to see someone else is going, perhaps we can meet up for a drink. :smokin
Will be in 1 of the bars first afternoon

Look for a 52 year old (dont look it of course!) bald geordie and his vertically challenged wife

Look forward to making your aquaintance!
My suggestion for a meet up would be to arrange it for the first full day onboard at a specific bar at a specific time. :wink:

If you send a PM (private message) to Glynis HT Admin with your name and address she will send you a couple of HT wristbands so that you will be able to recognise each other.

luci :wave
Thanks luci, we have sent a PM to Glynis HT Admin.

Geordie we have also sent you one.
Good, I hope you manage to meet up. Remember to come back and let us know if the wristbands were successful.

Have a great cruise both and a review would be much appreciated.

luci :wave
My friend is going on the Celebration on the 29th but we decided just to have 2 weeks in Sharm because of the distance involved for the excursions from the ports of call.
Hello Jay

Perhaps your friend would like to meet up for a drink as well?
Paul and Sheila - have a great time on Celebration! We loved the ship when we went :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.