Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi Joolz. I had picked those two hotels and we finally decided on Royal Belvedere in crete. We are going 22nd May for 11 nights. Looked at many reviews but it was a tough decision. Just hope we,ve made the right one. :)
Hi Debs

We chose Electra Palace!!! Will consider Royal Belvedere for May next year. Let me know what you think
Do not know Electra Palace, we always stay at a hotel near to the Royal Belvedere. You should have no problems it is just over the road from the beach. The walk from the hotel to the beach is down a small hill. All coaches and buses depart from the entrance of the hotel. Just be careful how you cross the road to get to the beach it is on a bend.

I can highly recommend the beach which is run by the Meltemi Taverna they do very nice food and the owners
are very helpful.
I've just seen this one debs. The Belvedere is great. A courtesy bus runs down to Star Beach, and if you walk down the road past Star Beach, towards Stalis, you'll find a great little Taverna.

Enjoy!
:sun2 :sun2
Hi. we go 4 weeks next friday. Not that i,m counting. :sun2 Good to see you thinkg it,s good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.