Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
It's very close to the Nizmar in Calangute, same side of the road, set back a bit, up a lane. Alan
Thanks Alan, is that the one a little further towards Calangute with a sort of archway before the lane down to the hotel? Allan.
Yes Allan thats the one, an ok location, but I hav'nt ever spoken to anyon who has stayed there, so can't comment on what it's like Alan
Just noticed this post so sorry if I am a little late responding. We haven't stayed here but spent a lot of time here last November as our friends were then running the restaurant.

The Royal Heritage hotel is the sister hotel to the Santa Monica. The staff here are friendly and the manager is helpful (Nelson). The pool is very small and is quite shaded so doesn't warm up much. I looked at a downstairs room but didn't like it as it was quite dark/gloomy. I have seen an upstairs room too which I felt was much better - looked clean etc., A good central location and far enough away from the road to provide for peace and quiet. Although there was lots of varied evening entertainment happening there in November (my friends were running this too) I am not sure if its the same now.

I thought it wasn't a bad little hotel if you are just wanting a base but if you are looking for that little bit extra then it might not be for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.