Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
hi yes i think they are in Mijas,or at least in between.there are plenty of places in calahonda ,as i have visited the town centre and it`s nice,mostly english people there.several times,but not very sure to say where to go.the area you are going is a newish resort,i went on a tour of the properties there ,they are nice,quiete area,plenty of golfers here.Don`t be afraid to use the local buses to get around.hope someone can help you out more.a taxi from the airport is about 50-60 euros.each way.it might be cheaper to hire a car to get around,most people i know in this area use a car to get around.
Yes rebel is right most people hire a car. Miraflores is next to La Riveria Playa.

There are some nice places to eat and drink in La Riveria Playa which is close to Miraflores..Calahonda which is probably better for choice in the El Zoco centre has an abundance of bars and restaurants.

Also try before Calahonda the area on the left where the Donalola resort is..there are some good bars there too..we always go to Oscars it is reasonably priced because a lot of local Brits use it and has entertainment most nights, it is only an average size place and there are plenty of restaurants around it too.

Have a good holiday

Regards
Ann
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.