Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
rumours bar
5 Posts
An update on this bar which I visited last year and posted a review on Holidaytruths. I visited again last month and Rumours is still owned by the same lovely people. This time I had a friend with me and she also thought they were a really nice, genuine friendly couple. Sometimes when people are new to a bar they start off with all good intentions but after after a while the standards slip, but not in this case, the toilets are still the best.

There is a tv there though not overpowering and they will change the channel to anything you want to watch if you so wish. Much nicer chatting though. They have also introduced a book swap, which had a good mixture of books. "Rumours" is always my first port of call on my way to anywhere else and sometimes my last port of call on the way home.

Must say thanks to Elaine and Ian.
Well this sounds like an advert more than a genuine comment!
Hi Jacky. Yes, some times the glowing tributes found here do sound a bit like adverts (sneaked in by the very people who own the place) but looking at Katherine's many previous (and helpful) posts, I am more than happy to give her the benefit of the doubt!
Tony.
Oh maybe I should apologise then :oops: I don't come on here very often and I didn't recognise the name.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.