Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
That's a fantastic option :pele , both Ryanair and Aer Lingus fly daily from Manchester to Dublin and it only takes 40 minutes max :fly , now as Dublin is my family home we could have the best of both worlds, stay in Dublin maybe overnight and see family and go out for a few stouts down the quays :glynis , then catch our connecting flight to Malta same day or next day :fly , in which case that would make for extra special holidays by visiting two of our favourite places in one holiday, it would be a double whammy so to speak, thanks for bringing this to our attention we are truly made up with this as a potential option.

Slainte
Sliema2
Excellent news Allan! Although I despise Luton Airport :wink: Easyjet are also planning to start next April or May i think.

In the TofM article it states that Ryanair are planning to give away about 4 million free seats in the next 7 days or so, could be time to grab a bargain? It doesn't say whether the Malta routes are included - I'll let you know as hubby is checking it out atm.

Ciao

Susan
As Island Hotels group we are offering special discounted prices to all people who book direct through our new website at INVALID URL for stays in winter
Trev,

I clicked on the link but was referred to another site. Has this link been hijacked or is it just my PC/Laptop?

By the way as you might have read we had a great stay at the Coastline during last month. I couldn't fault your staff at this Hotel. We visited your new SAS Raddison Golden Sands Hotel a couple of times on our own and had lunch. We were very impressed,

Trev
SAppologies, i put a comma instead of a period on the end of the link correct web site should be

http://www.islandhotels.com
Hello All, been quite some time since a posted an article here. Low Cost Airlines....well finally they seem to be starting operations. Nothing confirmed as yet but likelyhood that yes Ryan air will commence operations with Daily flights from Luton and three times a week from Pisa (Italy) and Dublin. Now although only three airports have been listed so far, plans are well in motion for the introduction of several other airports, including Scotland ...not sure which one, but Liverpool, is definitely going to be introduced and also possibly Leeds/Bradford. The main intention is to have Ryan air or Easyjet have a total 6 aircraft based in Malta and naturally these will be operating to various airport

hope this helps
Hi Trevor, flights from Liverpool and even Leeds / Bradford at a pinch could be good for us.

Regards
Sliema2
This has just been received ladies and Gents.....you can even fly to Malta Free of charge + Taxes as Maltya route has just been included in the 4,000,000 free seats offer from Ryan Air
RYANAIR ANNOUNCES FIRST ROUTES FROM MALTA, ITS 24th COUNTRY OF OPERATION

Post edited as e-mail or website content should not be reproduced on our pages. The relevant info can be found by clicking HERE
Biff
I've already given my views on travelling to Luton airport and I have to say I agree with you Sliema2 that this article is spot on.

Birmingham which is easily the finest and most forward thinking airport in the whole of the UK, is in the middle of the Country and is easily accessible by many routes so I would have thought that it would have been the natural choice. I reckon the Luton venture will fail - let's wait and see,

Trev
Oh well, here come the beer drinking stag parties :(
They've already ruined alot of Riga, which was a beautiful place to visit until a couple of years ago.
Hi openminded,

Any chance of you please explaining your comment about why you say 'they've' ruined a lot of Riga? Who & why?? I'm intrigued,

Trev
PLEASE stay on topic,

Biff
I have heard/read somewhere that Easyjet will also be flying from Luton? Does anyone have any information on this?

Susan
Easyjet indicated their interest, but haven't committed themselves AFAIK. This is great news for Malta tourism - cheap flights doesn't mean cheap tourists. Openminded, if you are worried about the stag parties, can Paceville get any worse ?? As a British citizen, I'm sorry to admit that some parts of Malta already attract the dregs of UK society - this will not make it worse.

I've reposted this in the chat forum, now I've found it !)
hi to all....if we can get more flights from leeds/bradford that would be great for me......
.regards.....john-doe
Hi Biff,

If you prefer I'll stop posting all together. Please let me know,

Trev
Biff,

I have complained about your attitude towards my postings to Van!

Trev
Trev

Please remember that the Moderators are trying to do what we ask of them - and that is moderate the forums! They will edit, remove or comment as they see fit.

It may be worth you checking out the terms and conditions especially:

4. A moderators decision is final and no debate will be entered into.

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.